The HSD is the right amount of bike if you want the benefits of a cargo bike but still fancy the convenience and handling of something less bulky. Lean and nimble, the HSD is shorter than a regular bike yet capable of hauling a max gross vehicle weight (MGVW) of 180 kg (397 lb). And thanks to best-in-class components, rigorous lab testing, and UL 2849 certification, you can count on having a safe, reliable bike.
What makes it a P5i?
- Bosch Performance Line motor with Bosch Smart System provides up to 75 Nm of torque and increases your pedaling power by up to 340%
- Detachable and easy-to-understand Intuvia 100 display
- Silent, smooth, and virtually maintenance-free Gates CDX Belt Drive
- Shimano Nexus 5 internally geared hub
- Control all Smart System functions at your fingertips via the Bosch eBike Flow App: keep your e-bike system up-to-date with over-the-air updates, activate the eBike Lock, customize riding modes, view bike information, connect to dealers, and more!
- Bosch PowerPack 545 battery provides long range of up to 121 km (76 mi)
- Cargo and passenger-ready: large rear rack capacity of 80 kg (176 lb) means you can carry one infant to a medium-sized adult passenger, or lots of cargo
- Fits riders 150 - 195 cm (4’11” - 6’5”) with an easily-adjustable cockpit
- Tested for safety and reliability: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 180 kg (397 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight