You have no items in your shopping cart
All of the design benefits of our famous Journey rack, but with vertically adjustable stays that fit bicycles with wheels ranging from 24” to 29”. A great problem-solver rack for bicycles with unique frame designs. Read more..
• Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm/15mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
• Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
• Adjustable length lower stays.
• Vertically adjustable stays maintain optimum load placement over rear wheel, while fitting a wide variety of wheel sizes and frame configurations.
• Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride.
• Suitable for frames with accommodations for racks (eyelets).
• Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit.
• Increased heel clearance.
• Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames.
• 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
• Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
• Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
• Ample room for a full range of fender styles
• Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
• Lifetime warranty
Compatibility: 24”, 26”, 27”, 27.5”, 28”, 29”, 700c
Stay length: 306 mm to 390 mm / 12” to 15.4””
Platform size: 390 x 150 mm / 15.4” x 5.9”
Weight: 786 g / 1.73 lbs (including hardware)
Capacity: 50 kg / 110 lbs