Easy to Manage
The GSD's unique geometry makes for super stable riding, no matter what you're hauling (or how wiggly your kids are). The low center of gravity lets even smaller riders confidently manage heavy loads, and the step-thru frame makes getting on and off the bike a breeze. Plus, we've made it easier for the rider's feet to reach the ground at stops.
Keeping your kids dry and cozy is the key to happier rides and fewer complaints. The new Clubhouse Fort transforms the GSD into an all-weather solution to carry young passengers all year round.
A regular bike takes up a lot of floor space and can be hard to store in a small living space (never mind getting it in and out of the elevator). We solved this problem by designing the GSD to park vertically, so it takes up about as much space as a potted plant—perfect for city apartments and elevators.
- 200 kg (440 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor provides up to 85 Nm of torque and 400% support
- Bosch dual-battery system (500/1000 Wh) for a range of up to 206 km (128 mi)
- Heavy-duty, continuously variable Enviolo SP hub
- Gates® CDX Belt Drive is silent, smooth, and virtually maintenance-free
- Adjustable cockpit comfortably fits riders 150 – 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Super tough Atlas Lockstand™ auto-locks when engaged—just press a button on the handlebars to unlock
- Heavy-duty frame-integrated rear rack and integrated lower decks
- Powerful and responsive Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Always-on RearStop™ Brake Light helps you safely signal stops
- Integrated Abus® Wheel Lock, keyed-alike with the battery
- Upgraded Atlas Wheels with custom CNC machined hubs for extra strength and durability
- Cane Creek® Thudbuster ST Suspension Seatpost for an extra-cushy ride
- Ultra-bright Ignis™ Headlight ensures 24/7 visibility, no matter the weather
- Wide range of cargo- and passenger-carrying accessories
- Fits two Thule® Yepp Maxi seats, no adapters needed