You have no items in your shopping cart
Compact power, the sleek Vis Micro II is the ideal taillight for riders who need premium protective visibility and safety innovation combined with versatile mounting options. Read more..
Asserting a powerful 60 lumens of output, the distinct SafePulse beam readily alerts drivers to a cyclist’s location encouraging the motorists to provide ample passing space. Dedicated amber sidelights – a Light & Motion exclusive – enhance visibility in intersections where rear lighting often isn’t visible. The simple tool-free mount secures to a range of seat posts and seat stays plus has an integrated snap-on clip to attach to seat bag or backpack loops. An optional rack mount rounds out mounting options if riding with saddlebags or a gear trunk. Charging is fast and takes a mere 2.5 hours with the included Micro USB cable. The Vis Micro II, with premium features and exclusive SafePulse, is a best-buy for those that prefer a classically designed taillight with modern safety innovation.
- 200 Lumen Output (250 in Daytime SafePulse mode) certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
- Ambient light sensors detects automatically adjust mode based on the most safe beam pattern for riding: SafePulse in the daytime and steady at night
- Smart technology senses motion and automatically turns Vya on when inserted into mount and will remain on, even when a rider pauses at stoplights
- Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount to prevent the dreaded ‘dead bike light’ when it comes time for the next ride
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a driver’s ability to judge the cyclist’s distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Horizontal design with custom optic gives a powerful, concentrated burst of light to be recognizable over 2KM away in daylight
- 6 hour runtime during the day (SafePulse) and 2 hours at night (solid mode) ideal for day/night commuting
- Lumens: 30 (medium), 25 (low), 60 (SafePulse)
- Runtime: 600 min (medium), 180 min (low), 300 min (SafePulse)
- Beam Angle: 180° (flood)
- Charge Time: 300 min