Shimano's 10-Speed Dura-Ace Chain delivers awesome shifting, reliability, and durability. The links are asymmetrical for faster, smoother shifting, superior power transfer and a quieter drivetrain overall. Plus, there are hollow pins for lightness.
For smooth, fluid shifts and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Shimano's HG-40 8-speed Chain. It's the perfect way to have your bike running like new again.
Shimano's Sora 9-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain.
Made of special heat-treated nickel-plated steel. Includes quick connection link.
HP6L Chain for 5/6 speed bicycles.
These Half Link chains allow you to really 'dial in' the length of your chain for any single-speed or fixed gear riding.
Constructed with stretch proof mushroomed pins this versatile and resilient single speed chain will go the distance!
The K710SL-Ti features cut outs in the chain links to further reduce weight without compromising the strength of the chain. A great upgrade to any single-speed bike.
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links - Silver/Black - Single speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Special Dynamic K Configuration
$2.00 - $10.00
A useful and important part of any bicycle. Missing Links (also known as Quick Links or Master Links) allow you to remove the chain by hand in times of need.
- Double X Bridge Shape: Super fast + smooth shifting. - Half Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamfering - Mushroom Riveted - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment - 1/2×11/128" - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo drivetrains - 116 Links - 290 grams
$92.00 - $130.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating) - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 252g - 116 links
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level KMC X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Optimized chamfer angles for superior stability in extreme chainlines - Upgraded outer plate chamfering for minimized cassette tooth interference - Double X-Bridge structure technology for improved shifting performance - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems
Extra light 11 speed chains. - EL- Extra Light - Double X-Durability - For Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM 11-speed derailleur systems - Titanium Nitride coated gold option for less friction, lower maintenance.
1/2” X 11/128” - 114 Links pin length 5,5 mm Compatible with: Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 11-speed Nickel plated Super Light, 239 grams only Double X Durability
KMC X12 chains feature a double X bridge shape for fast and smooth shifting. - Compatible with SRAM 12-speed systems - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - 1/2 x 11/128 - 126 Links
KMC X8.93 Chain is a quality chain at a great value. Featuring nickel-plated outer plates and high quality construction, this chain offers the same performance as a SRAM or Shimano chain at a fraction of the price.
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
KMC X8.99 Chain is a quality chain at a great value. Featuring nickel-plated outer and inner plates and high quality construction, this chain offers the same performance as a SRAM or Shimano chain at a fraction of the price.
- Double X Bridge Shape: Super fast + smooth shifting. - Half Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamfering - Mushroom Riveted - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment - 1/2×11/128" - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo drivetrains - 116 Links - 300 grams
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment
1/2” X 11/128” - 116 Links pin length 6,6 mm Compatible with: any 9-speed derailleur system Nickel plated Top-Performance Double X-Durability Super Light - 272 grams only!
The KMC Z1eHX 1/8" Chain is a heavy-duty chain for use on BMX, Singlespeed, E-Bikes and hub-geared bikes. 1/2" X 1/8" Pin Length: 9.2 mm 112 Links Color: Silver Long Life Heavy Duty design Nickel Plated
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links + Pre-Attached Offset Link - Single-speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Stretch Proof Treatment
The straight forward Izumi Eco chain is perfect for your single-speed or BMX bike.
Stretch-resistant CrMo steel with gold outer links, black inner links. The Izumi V sets the standard in high performance fixed-gear/track/BMX use chain
Page 1 of 1