$162.99 - $170.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 253g - 116 links
Stretch-resistant CrMo steel with gold outer links, black inner links. The Izumi V sets the standard in high performance fixed-gear/track/BMX use chain
$90.00 - $130.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating) - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 252g - 116 links
Record chains represent Campagnolo's highest quality and performance chains and are available in 9, 10 and 11 speed versions. - Hollow pins for reduced weight - NI-PTFE antifriction treatment reduces friction for smooth pedaling, reduced noise, greater efficiency and longer chain life - Links (links): 114 - Width: 5.9 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 255 grams
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver - 11 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Lightweight - 257 grams
1/2” X 11/128” - 116 Links pin length 6,6 mm Compatible with: any 9-speed derailleur system Nickel plated Top-Performance Double X-Durability Super Light - 272 grams only!
Made of special heat-treated nickel-plated steel. Includes quick connection link.
- Double X Bridge Shape: Super fast + smooth shifting. - Half Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamfering - Mushroom Riveted - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment - 1/2×11/128" - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo drivetrains - 116 Links - 290 grams
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment
The straight forward Izumi Eco chain is perfect for your single-speed or BMX bike.
Hyperglide (HG) series 7- or 8-speed compatible chain, recommended for 1995 and earlier Deore LX / STX-RC and 1999 and earlier 105 drive trains.
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
KMC X8.99 Chain is a quality chain at a great value. Featuring nickel-plated outer and inner plates and high quality construction, this chain offers the same performance as a SRAM or Shimano chain at a fraction of the price.
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links - Silver/Black - Single speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Special Dynamic K Configuration
- Double X Bridge Shape: Super fast + smooth shifting. - Half Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamfering - Mushroom Riveted - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment - 1/2×11/128" - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo drivetrains - 116 Links - 300 grams
Shimano's Sora 9-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain.
Constructed with stretch proof mushroomed pins this versatile and resilient single speed chain will go the distance!
KMC X8.93 Chain is a quality chain at a great value. Featuring nickel-plated outer plates and high quality construction, this chain offers the same performance as a SRAM or Shimano chain at a fraction of the price.
Designed from a long line of dependable, lightweight chains that are built for toughness, the recommended chain for APEX 1, PC-1110. Designed with SRAM’s trusted XX1 geometry, the PC-1110 features solid pin construction, 11-speed PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out. - Optimized to work with X-SYNC rings for precise and dependable 11-speed performance - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Polished grey - Inner Plate: Polished grey - Pin Treatment: Chrome Hardened - Weight: 232 - 273 grams - Rivet Type: Solid Pin - Speeds: 11
For smooth, fluid shifts and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Shimano's HG-40 8-speed Chain. It's the perfect way to have your bike running like new again.
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links + Pre-Attached Offset Link - Single-speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Stretch Proof Treatment
HP6L Chain for 5/6 speed bicycles.
$2.00 - $7.50
A useful and important part of any bicycle. Missing Links (also known as Quick Links or Master Links) allow you to remove the chain by hand in times of need.
These Half Link chains allow you to really 'dial in' the length of your chain for any single-speed or fixed gear riding.
Shimano's 10-Speed Dura-Ace Chain delivers awesome shifting, reliability, and durability. The links are asymmetrical for faster, smoother shifting, superior power transfer and a quieter drivetrain overall. Plus, there are hollow pins for lightness.
Page 1 of 1