Stretch-resistant CrMo steel with gold outer links, black inner links. The Izumi V sets the standard in high performance fixed-gear/track/BMX use chain
1/2” X 11/128” - 114 Links pin length 5,5 mm Compatible with: Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 11-speed Nickel plated Super Light, 239 grams only Double X Durability
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver - 11 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems - Hollow Inner Plates - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Lightweight - 257 grams
1/2” X 11/128” - 116 Links pin length 6,6 mm Compatible with: any 9-speed derailleur system Nickel plated Top-Performance Double X-Durability Super Light - 272 grams only!
Made of special heat-treated nickel-plated steel. Includes quick connection link.
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level KMC X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Optimized chamfer angles for superior stability in extreme chainlines - Upgraded outer plate chamfering for minimized cassette tooth interference - Double X-Bridge structure technology for improved shifting performance - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems
The straight forward Izumi Eco chain is perfect for your single-speed or BMX bike.
The K710SL-Ti features cut outs in the chain links to further reduce weight without compromising the strength of the chain. A great upgrade to any single-speed bike.
- Double X Bridge Shape: Super fast + smooth shifting. - Half Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamfering - Mushroom Riveted - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment - 1/2×11/128" - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo drivetrains - 116 Links - 290 grams
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
KMC X8.99 Chain is a quality chain at a great value. Featuring nickel-plated outer and inner plates and high quality construction, this chain offers the same performance as a SRAM or Shimano chain at a fraction of the price.
Constructed with stretch proof mushroomed pins this versatile and resilient single speed chain will go the distance!
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links - Silver/Black - Single speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Special Dynamic Configured Plates - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Special Dynamic K Configuration
- Double X Bridge Shape: Super fast + smooth shifting. - Half Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamfering - Mushroom Riveted - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment - 1/2×11/128" - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo drivetrains - 116 Links - 300 grams
Shimano's Sora 9-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain.
KMC X8.93 Chain is a quality chain at a great value. Featuring nickel-plated outer plates and high quality construction, this chain offers the same performance as a SRAM or Shimano chain at a fraction of the price.
For smooth, fluid shifts and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Shimano's HG-40 8-speed Chain. It's the perfect way to have your bike running like new again.
- 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 Links + Pre-Attached Offset Link - Single-speed - 3/32" Track Bikes & BMX Racing, Freestyle - Heavy Duty - Anti-Drop Design - Heavy Duty Structure - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Stretch Proof Treatment
HP6L Chain for 5/6 speed bicycles.
$2.00 - $10.00
A useful and important part of any bicycle. Missing Links (also known as Quick Links or Master Links) allow you to remove the chain by hand in times of need.
These Half Link chains allow you to really 'dial in' the length of your chain for any single-speed or fixed gear riding.
Shimano's 10-Speed Dura-Ace Chain delivers awesome shifting, reliability, and durability. The links are asymmetrical for faster, smoother shifting, superior power transfer and a quieter drivetrain overall. Plus, there are hollow pins for lightness.
Page 1 of 1