$80.00 - $229.99
KMC X12 chains feature a double X bridge shape for fast and smooth shifting. - Compatible with SRAM 12-speed systems - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - 1/2 x 11/128 - 126 Links
1/2” X 11/128” - 114 Links pin length 5,5 mm Compatible with: Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 11-speed Nickel plated Super Light, 239 grams only Double X Durability
$100.00 - $116.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM (Gold color is Ti Nitride coating) - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 252g - 116 links
- Double X Bridge Shape: Super fast + smooth shifting. - Half Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamfering - Mushroom Riveted - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment - 1/2×11/128" - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo drivetrains - 116 Links - 290 grams
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level KMC X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Optimized chamfer angles for superior stability in extreme chainlines - Upgraded outer plate chamfering for minimized cassette tooth interference - Double X-Bridge structure technology for improved shifting performance - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems
Made of special heat-treated nickel-plated steel. Includes quick connection link.
$33.99 - $55.00
The KMC K1SL SuperLite Kool Chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear, while offering substantial weight savings. - SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability - The mud-shedding design is easy to clean - Chain features a heavy duty structure and is treated with a stretch proof treatment for maximum durability - Designed with KMC's Special Dynamic K Configuration which offers unsurpassable chain strength - Inner plate chamfering provides expeditious shifting - Features an anti-drop design - Links (links): 100 - Width: 9.5 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Weight: 349 g
The K710SL-Ti features cut outs in the chain links to further reduce weight without compromising the strength of the chain. A great upgrade to any single-speed bike.
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment
$22.99 - $41.50
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers - Width = 1/8-inch
$34.00 - $38.00
The straight forward Izumi Eco chain is perfect for your single-speed or BMX bike.
KMC X8.99 Chain is a quality chain at a great value. Featuring nickel-plated outer and inner plates and high quality construction, this chain offers the same performance as a SRAM or Shimano chain at a fraction of the price.
- Double X Bridge Shape: Super fast + smooth shifting. - Half Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamfering - Mushroom Riveted - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment - 1/2×11/128" - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo drivetrains - 116 Links - 300 grams
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
Constructed with stretch proof mushroomed pins this versatile and resilient single speed chain will go the distance!
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
KMC X8.93 Chain is a quality chain at a great value. Featuring nickel-plated outer plates and high quality construction, this chain offers the same performance as a SRAM or Shimano chain at a fraction of the price.
The KMC Z1eHX 1/8" Chain is a heavy-duty chain for use on BMX, Singlespeed, E-Bikes and hub-geared bikes. 1/2" X 1/8" Pin Length: 9.2 mm 112 Links Color: Silver Long Life Heavy Duty design Nickel Plated
The KMC Z1eHX chain is suitable for a variety of single speed riding styles, such as BMX and fixed gear, fitness bikes, track bikes, internally geared hubs, and eBikes. - Features a heavy duty structure and stretch proof treatment for high pin power with reinforced durability - Anti-drop design reduces possibility of chain drop - eBike compatible - Links (links): 112 - Width: 7.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Designed for ebike: Yes
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
For smooth, fluid shifts and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Shimano's HG-40 8-speed Chain. It's the perfect way to have your bike running like new again.
$2.00 - $15.00
A useful and important part of any bicycle. Missing Links (also known as Quick Links or Master Links) allow you to remove the chain by hand in times of need.
These Half Link chains allow you to really 'dial in' the length of your chain for any single-speed or fixed gear riding.
Page 1 of 1