The Vise Whip is simply a better solution for holding your cassette during removal and now also works on track cogs, cog & bb lockrings, and e-bike chainrings. This innovative tool was developed by Pedro's in close collaboration with legendary frame builder and cycling technical author Lennard Zinn. The Vise Whip is beautifully simple to use. Once you try it, you'll never go back to a chain whip again.
- Updated jaws work on track cogs, cog & bb lockrings, e-bike chainrings, and cassettes.
- Updated adjustment knob features gear size indication for quick reference of the current tool setting.
- Adjustable plier design securely locks in place ensuring positive engagement and preventing slippage.
- Fits 9-23 tooth gear sizes and 40-46mm OD lockrings with opposing notches.
- Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes and all standard width cogs and e-bike chainrings. Visit pedros.com/chainfit for the latest compatibility information.