A versatile butted CrMo steel frame that can be built up as a versatile "all rounder" road bike, for loaded touring, or as a flat bar commuter.
Your perfect bike awaits.
- Tange Infinity double butted CrMo steel main tubes; tapered CrMo rear tubes
- Fits racks and fenders
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- Extra tall headtube makes upright builds look better
- Pump peg on headtube
- Horizontal dropouts allows for geared, internal geared and single-speed builds
- Will handle tires up to 700x41c
- Designed for cantilever brakes (or "v-brakes")
- Optional fork available (Lugged sloping crown, 50mm rake, low rider pannier braze-ons, double eyelets at dropouts) (Frame is compatible with forks that have a 390-400mm axle to crown with 44 - 50mm rake/offset)
- Sizes: 44, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
- Paint: Gloss Black
- Part Requirements: Seatpost: 27.2mm OD, Front derailleur: 28.6mm OD, Headset: 1-1/8", external cup, Rear hub: 130 or 135mm, Brakes: Cantilevers or V-brakes, Bottom bracket: 68mm shell. Sizes: 52 and smaller has a rear cable stop on the seat tube (not the seatstay and requires a small section of Teflon cable liner to thread through the guide.