K-Edge Cross Single adds additional protection to a single ring set-up by preventing the chain from jumping up or off the ring.
- Eliminate chain-drop due to rough terrain
- For use with single chainring cranksets
- Clamps and adjusts independent of front derailleur
- Chain catcher pad is shaped to allow for 'bottom' chain derailment without chain drop when back pedaling is necessary for foot adjustment and will re-align the chain when forward pedaling is resumed
- Use with a chainring guard for maximum chain control
- Compatible with framesets that allow for a 'low' mounting position (minimum of 53.2 mm from the bottom of the cross clamp to the center axis of the crank spindle is required for a 32T chainring)